WAYS TO SUPPORT LIVWELL
Our mission at LivWell Community Health Services is to enhance the wellbeing of our community by providing comprehensive health and suppuort services, education, and advocacy, as related HIV/AIDS, sexually transmitted diseases and viral hepatitis. We do this to better the health of our community, but it also would not be possible without the support of our community.
We graciously ask for your support of our mission by simply sharing it, or donating your time or resources. Thank you!
Financial support from individuals, families, businesses and community organizations is essential to the growth and ongoing operations of LivWell. Gifts large and small combine to make it possible for us to:
- Provide state-of-the-art care for those living with HIV
- Provide emergency, transitional and long-term assistance with housing, access to food and medications and other basic necessities,
- Educate people throughout Western Kentucky and Southern Illinois about how HIV is transmitted and how to keep themselves and others safe from infection
There are many other ways to financially support the critical work of LivWell throughout the region:
- Make a gift of stock or other negotiable securities
- Make a gift of real estate
- Make a planned gift, either through a bequest or as a part of a trust or other financial planning structure
Contact us today to discuss contribution options or give at any time by clicking the link below.
As we grow and expand, we are always looking for helping hands to assist us at testing events, with answering phones, creating safe sex kits and more. Reach out to find out what current volunteer opportunities exist!
Sharing our mission with the community is as easy as interacting with us on social media, supporting our events, signing up to receive our newsletter, or telling others about LivWell!