MENTAL HEALTH CHECK-IN! Are you feeling okay? If not, it's okay to seek help. If you, or someone you know, is struggling please reach out to a person you trust or contact the National Mental Health Helpline at 1-800-662-HELP (4357).
MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES
LivWell’s mental health department strives to provide excellent and comprehensive services that are readily accessible to persons living with HIV/AIDS and that are based on each client’s personal goals for their health. LivWell employs a full-time Mental Health Registered Nurse and a full-time fully licensed counselor.
Current Services Include:
- Annual Mental Health Screening
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Substance Use Evaluations
- Diagnosis & Treatment Planning
- One on one counseling
- Family counseling
- Group counseling
- Referral to Outside Providers & Treatment Specialist (Psychiatrist, Detoxification, Community Support, Treatment Centers, Neuropsychological Assessments, etc)
- Coordination of Care with other healthcare providers and adjunct services in and out of the LivWell clinic.
- Psychoeducational Sessions
- SMART Recovery
LivWell hosts weekly SMART Recovery meetings for our clients seeking science-based, self-empowered addiction recovery – for any type of addiction.
To learn more about SMART Recovery, please visit https://www.smartrecovery.org/
To attend a SMART Recovery meeting at LivWell, please call (270)444-8183.